• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101

comdiver

I just won an M101. I've checked for a manual on the site and only found the newer m101a manual. Am I missing it? Does anyone have the electronic version that they can post or send to me? I may want to sell my WW2 Converto trailer, needs restoration, now.

JB

If I recall correctly the only real diff between the M101 & M101A1 is the placement of the handles for the brakes so the A1 manual should work for the most part.

Nick

I have a copy of one, but unfortunately, Im in Northern California on a lighining fire complex, not sure when we are going home.

If you dont find one in the next week or so, pm me and I'll send you a copy.

But JB is right, the only difference I have found is the brake handles, both are shown in the manual I have.

Nick

Mike_L

Comdriver,

Is that the one that was for auction at Ft Drum? Can I ask what it went for? I was at Evansville and didn't get a chance to watch what it closed at. Congratulations on it.

I saw one down at E'ville (indigenous for Evansville) for $650, no bows or tarp, needed body work, mechanics unknown. Data plate was obscured so I didn't pay it much attention.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks