• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101

comdiver

I just won an M101. I've checked for a manual on the site and only found the newer m101a manual. Am I missing it? Does anyone have the electronic version that they can post or send to me? I may want to sell my WW2 Converto trailer, needs restoration, now.

JB

If I recall correctly the only real diff between the M101 & M101A1 is the placement of the handles for the brakes so the A1 manual should work for the most part.

Nick

I have a copy of one, but unfortunately, Im in Northern California on a lighining fire complex, not sure when we are going home.

If you dont find one in the next week or so, pm me and I'll send you a copy.

But JB is right, the only difference I have found is the brake handles, both are shown in the manual I have.

Nick

Mike_L

Comdriver,

Is that the one that was for auction at Ft Drum? Can I ask what it went for? I was at Evansville and didn't get a chance to watch what it closed at. Congratulations on it.

I saw one down at E'ville (indigenous for Evansville) for $650, no bows or tarp, needed body work, mechanics unknown. Data plate was obscured so I didn't pay it much attention.