• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 is running

WARWAG

It looks like a regular Mil Spec M101A1 with the bed removed and a M1031 Contract truck rear bed put on. Its a very sweet trailer. Thjere is a bit about it on a related thread. I think its titled M1010 ready for Alaska Trip. I will look and see if I can find it.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trailer started out as an M116A3. The A3 axle/ tire combo was too wide so I swapped it to an A2 axle. The body was off a 1977 Dodge M887 contact truck. It fits nicely on that chassis. The original welder is heavier than pallet of anvils so it was removed. My original intent was to put a Miller Trailblazer or the like in it's place. I grew weary of working on it and sold it. Wished I still had it. If I ever find another body, I will build another one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, that be the one. I pulled it up in 2010, Willie pulled it back in 2011. It was going uphill all the way. If I ever build another it will get load range E tires.