• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 is running

WARWAG

It looks like a regular Mil Spec M101A1 with the bed removed and a M1031 Contract truck rear bed put on. Its a very sweet trailer. Thjere is a bit about it on a related thread. I think its titled M1010 ready for Alaska Trip. I will look and see if I can find it.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trailer started out as an M116A3. The A3 axle/ tire combo was too wide so I swapped it to an A2 axle. The body was off a 1977 Dodge M887 contact truck. It fits nicely on that chassis. The original welder is heavier than pallet of anvils so it was removed. My original intent was to put a Miller Trailblazer or the like in it's place. I grew weary of working on it and sold it. Wished I still had it. If I ever find another body, I will build another one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, that be the one. I pulled it up in 2010, Willie pulled it back in 2011. It was going uphill all the way. If I ever build another it will get load range E tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks