• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A1 Trailer Side and End Racks

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Anyone know if M105 metal pieces will work with a M101? I know the metal bows can be adjusted for width to fit either by just bolting into the different holes. I am really curious about if the sides metal will work though as I have all those M105 sides, and there are some with bad wood.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone going to the Gilbert PA show, I have 5 top bows for M101 and both SIDEboards for the M101, but no front/back ones.. I'll be there Thursday afternoon, look for the blue Dodge pickup with the tan military trailer... Plus a ton of other OD iron stuff..

CGarbee

builder77 said:
Anyone know if M105 metal pieces will work with a M101? I know the metal bows can be adjusted for width to fit either by just bolting into the different holes. I am really curious about if the sides metal will work though as I have all those M105 sides, and there are some with bad wood.
I'm going by memory (I'm at the office, my trailers are at home...), but the height of th sides are different, so at the very least you'd have to trim the M105 side posts. In addition, the M101 has rear gates so the uprights on the back corners have hinges instead of "hooks", also you need the plate with the latch for the center of each gate...

I think that if you had some M105 racks, you could make sides for a M101 that were functional, just not 100% the same...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks