• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 Lights

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCV lights are 12v, including the trailer plug.

Randyw

Well guys I just got back from the auto parts store and bought the 1156 and 67 bulbs. I replaced the bulbs and blam! bright lights! This fixed the problem thanks for the help!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a thought if you need to tow it with other mv is to changeover to the led omni volt lights that are both 12v & 24v made by Grote or Trucklite among others. A little more pricey but very bright and no need to worry which vehicle is towing the trailer. Also no need to worry about the incandescent bulbs filaments cracking off road.

papakb

Juan is right, do yourself a favor and find some 10 - 30v LED lamps for the trailer. That way you never have to worry about them or change them should you decide to pull it with a 24v vehicle. All my trailers are outfitted that way so I can pull them with the 890 or the HMMWV. I didn't install complete lamp assemblies, just new bulbs. It's considerably cheaper than complete lights.

Last edited: