• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101a2 with no tires

angrypuppy

*edited to avoid rules violation* m101a2's with no tires. If I were to get one of these how do I find wheels and tires?

Last edited:

ultim8gamr

order wheels and tires for a chevy 1 ton from the 80s. Chevy 8 lug 16" wheels. The tires that came on my M101a2's were brand new Cooper Discoverer A/T 235/65R16

goodguyzy

i have a few extra, the thing that really torques me is i bid on a trailer there and then i get out bid when there are 20 other trailers that are the same with no bids. no big deal if i was retired but hard to bid on another when you work construction. so if your coming up from napa, i live 2 miles off the freeway and you can pick up a few if you want
thank you, thank you so much

angrypuppy

angrypuppy

Ultim8gamr,

Thanks for you reply. So is it the 8 llug 6.5 inch pattern? I can't believe I'm having tis much trouble figuring it out.

blybrook

Yes it is an 8 on 6.5 lug pattern. Found on pre-99 fords; then older dodges and chevy's. I personally use the Ford rims so that they match the pulling truck.

A chevy wheel will be a better fit around the hub as the ford rim is a larger center hole.

See this thread for additional details.

HTH

Bill