• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101a2 with no tires

angrypuppy

*edited to avoid rules violation* m101a2's with no tires. If I were to get one of these how do I find wheels and tires?

Last edited:

ultim8gamr

order wheels and tires for a chevy 1 ton from the 80s. Chevy 8 lug 16" wheels. The tires that came on my M101a2's were brand new Cooper Discoverer A/T 235/65R16

goodguyzy

i have a few extra, the thing that really torques me is i bid on a trailer there and then i get out bid when there are 20 other trailers that are the same with no bids. no big deal if i was retired but hard to bid on another when you work construction. so if your coming up from napa, i live 2 miles off the freeway and you can pick up a few if you want
thank you, thank you so much

angrypuppy

angrypuppy

Ultim8gamr,

Thanks for you reply. So is it the 8 llug 6.5 inch pattern? I can't believe I'm having tis much trouble figuring it out.

blybrook

Yes it is an 8 on 6.5 lug pattern. Found on pre-99 fords; then older dodges and chevy's. I personally use the Ford rims so that they match the pulling truck.

A chevy wheel will be a better fit around the hub as the ford rim is a larger center hole.

See this thread for additional details.

HTH

Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks