• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 (I won it today, Praise the LORD) more picts

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks that other thead had a lot of good information on it. I also found all of the manuals they were on the restricted side of the LOGSA site so I can not release them on the web. If someone needs a copy I could burn a CD of them and send them as long as they are not terrorists or enemies of the state. There is even a HMMWV version now and it uses a big invertor to make AC. I am pretty excited about getting this truck with only 14,000 miles on it I am waiting to see the hours on the generator and if the air compressor is still inside and if there are any tools in the boxes. Kinda like Christmas in September.

HillBilly

My truck has a vice mounted to the tail gate and two movable HD light fixture's with 300 watt flood lights plus a yellow trouble bubble mounted front center of the box. That was my bonus package! I have 29k miles on my truck with only minor rust on the hood, and my bid won @ $3350. All in all I didn't do to bad, I had the alts redone, still need two batts, and the rear drive shaft is bent do to loading with a fork.

I would sure like the TM on the gen and controls. If you PM me your address i will send a cd and a SASE for return.

TIA HB

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am hoping that mine did not get forked over by GL... the passenger door is about all that is dented and the truck looks to be in pretty good shape. All of you who asked about the manuals please check your inbox. How far are you from Balitmore in WV?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks Ted:
I saw they even have HMMWV contact trucks now that use a huge invertor instead of the PTO generator. Those look really cool but I think it will be a while before we see them in GL. I am going to have to adjust my equipment list since it is currenty maxxed out.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I hope that the trucks at Anneville do not see more ripping off happening. From one post on a thread I heard they have seen theft at this site. I am planning on calling them in a few hours to see if they can secure my two trucks since I really need them whole. Is anyone close that can see if this truck has the air compressor GL did not take a picture of it.

truck0590

I have one and have loved it. I use it as a tow rig for my Jeeps when I go wheeling. It also gets used as field maintenance in camp when folks break. (So it gets used for what it was built for) I love the generator, compressor and the vise. All very handy. Only thing I don't like is lack of visibility behind the truck. I've been thinking about putting in a rear camera for better rear view. Mine had 15K when I bought it 3 years ago. Currently swapping engine because of a freak cracked block issue but should be back on the road soon. I would love any manual you could send. Being AF I couldn't get access to restricted side of LOG site.

PS. info posted above is the same way I use my PTO. and the silver box on the engine is the governor for the PTO as stated.

Truck

Hightechken

Nice looking truck! I was very surprised at how well my M1031 handles compared to an ex ambulance that had dual real wheels. Feels like driving a medium size pickup truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks