• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 different Lunnette

SteveKuhn

"...That hitch is worth more than the trailer is...." Emmando
"...they wont sell to the open public only to a business or the military..." Indy4x4

I called too. Emmando is right. Actually, the set is worth more than some Deuces I see advertised.

I'm pretty sure that you could arrange the purchase one way or t'other if you can find the $555 for the landing leg assist and $2468.38 for the swivel lunette (prices +/- for shipping.)

This hobby is making me realize how really poor I am. I'll make due with a Hi-Lift and some attachments.

Having taken delivery on my 105 on Sunday and horsed it around for the 1st time, I gotta say, "Great, great deal on that trailer with them installed."

hilber

"...That hitch is worth more than the trailer is...." Emmando
"...they wont sell to the open public only to a business or the military..." Indy4x4

I called too. Emmando is right. Actually, the set is worth more than some Deuces I see advertised.

I'm pretty sure that you could arrange the purchase one way or t'other if you can find the $555 for the landing leg assist and $2468.38 for the swivel lunette (prices +/- for shipping.)

This hobby is making me realize how really poor I am. I'll make due with a Hi-Lift and some attachments.

Having taken delivery on my 105 on Sunday and horsed it around for the 1st time, I gotta say, "Great, great deal on that trailer with them installed."
They think right highly of those things!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks