• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 troop carrier

jfnemt1ff1

Thats interesting I am been think about make troop seats from a extra set of m35. I know they will need to me made up.
John
ps I never that set up like that.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen those before. It originally had a top bolted on it. There were drawers with flat tops, kinda like work benches, bolted to the rails on the bottom.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe MACCUS will chime in, but I am almost sure he made troop seats for one of his M105's.[thumbzup]

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We...CAMO are gonna mod an M105 trailer to have troop seats for parades etc...but I don't think the military ever had any.

I agree with WM and others...that's some kinda local field mod...for a specific purpose...but I think it's not for troops.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As others have stated, there is no way they carried troops in a trailer like that. Take a look in your rearview mirror when you are driving down the road and check out how much your trailer is bouncing all over the place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks