• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105 troop carrier

jfnemt1ff1

Thats interesting I am been think about make troop seats from a extra set of m35. I know they will need to me made up.
John
ps I never that set up like that.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen those before. It originally had a top bolted on it. There were drawers with flat tops, kinda like work benches, bolted to the rails on the bottom.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe MACCUS will chime in, but I am almost sure he made troop seats for one of his M105's.[thumbzup]

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We...CAMO are gonna mod an M105 trailer to have troop seats for parades etc...but I don't think the military ever had any.

I agree with WM and others...that's some kinda local field mod...for a specific purpose...but I think it's not for troops.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As others have stated, there is no way they carried troops in a trailer like that. Take a look in your rearview mirror when you are driving down the road and check out how much your trailer is bouncing all over the place.