• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061A1 Data Plates (set) - For Sale!

AaronHorrocks

M1061A1 Data Plates
Both the Data Plate, and the Tie Down/Loading Plate is being sold as a "set" here.

My M1061A1 was missing data plates, so long story short, I had these reproduced from photos and measurements from another trailer.

Unfortunately a couple of the mounting holes are a bit off (about 1/8") horizontally, but that can be finnessed out with a drill or a dremel when mounting the plates. I had 5 sets produced, so I'm using one, keeping one for refference, and selling the other three. I'm selling the other three at my cost of price-per-unit as a service to the MV community if anyone else out there needs it. In the unlikely event that all of these sell, I will have another run made and I'll see about having those mounting holes moved slightly into specs.

$45 for a set, Shipped (U.S. Only. International orders to pay actual shipping costs.)

AaronHorrocks

Industrial Nameplate. But there's two companies by that name. They did a great job on these things, other than those couple mounting holes being a little off sideways.

And I should have mentioned these still have a transparent film on them so they look a bit fuzzy and gray in the photo. When you get 'em just pull it off. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks