• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061A1 Data Plates (set) - For Sale!

AaronHorrocks

M1061A1 Data Plates
Both the Data Plate, and the Tie Down/Loading Plate is being sold as a "set" here.

My M1061A1 was missing data plates, so long story short, I had these reproduced from photos and measurements from another trailer.

Unfortunately a couple of the mounting holes are a bit off (about 1/8") horizontally, but that can be finnessed out with a drill or a dremel when mounting the plates. I had 5 sets produced, so I'm using one, keeping one for refference, and selling the other three. I'm selling the other three at my cost of price-per-unit as a service to the MV community if anyone else out there needs it. In the unlikely event that all of these sell, I will have another run made and I'll see about having those mounting holes moved slightly into specs.

$45 for a set, Shipped (U.S. Only. International orders to pay actual shipping costs.)

AaronHorrocks

Industrial Nameplate. But there's two companies by that name. They did a great job on these things, other than those couple mounting holes being a little off sideways.

And I should have mentioned these still have a transparent film on them so they look a bit fuzzy and gray in the photo. When you get 'em just pull it off. :wink: