M1078A1 -10 Technical Manual

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Dave21

And I did a search for the C7 as well and it does list later serial number block that had them up to the release of the manual.

So I stand corrected there...
[FONT=&quot]
That's great I have a 2007 M1078A1R bought it was 1700 miles on it and drove it out to Las Vegas from Pennsylvania . no issues[/FONT]

coachgeo

Can you list the actual TM #? I have an ETM but it doesn't go into much detail on the C7 despite it referencing it in some sections.
Believe where the confusion is.. What you discovered.. It has smattering of C7 in it but not really much so it covers it... But doesn't. Believe that is all we have so far.

C7 is in many commercial rigs though so about any manual for a truck with a C7 should do you fine

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Believe where the confusion is.. What you discovered.. It has smattering of C7 in it but not really much so it covers it... But doesn't. Believe that is all we have so far.

C7 is in many commercial rigs though so about any manual for a truck with a C7 should do you fine
Here's the TM number as well as the .pdf file name the ETM is reading.
As Geo said, there is just enough to wet your whistle but I'd not use it as a source for engine specifics:

View attachment 783244
The C7 engine doesn't concern me as much as the electronics in the module based PDP in those trucks. I too have that TM and the 10-1 & 10-2 for the MTVs which mainly cover the 3126 and motherboard based PDP. They all are limited on the trouble shooting for the new style PDP. aua

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks