• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078A1 -10 Technical Manual

Dave21

And I did a search for the C7 as well and it does list later serial number block that had them up to the release of the manual.

So I stand corrected there...
[FONT=&quot]
That's great I have a 2007 M1078A1R bought it was 1700 miles on it and drove it out to Las Vegas from Pennsylvania . no issues[/FONT]

coachgeo

Can you list the actual TM #? I have an ETM but it doesn't go into much detail on the C7 despite it referencing it in some sections.
Believe where the confusion is.. What you discovered.. It has smattering of C7 in it but not really much so it covers it... But doesn't. Believe that is all we have so far.

C7 is in many commercial rigs though so about any manual for a truck with a C7 should do you fine

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Believe where the confusion is.. What you discovered.. It has smattering of C7 in it but not really much so it covers it... But doesn't. Believe that is all we have so far.

C7 is in many commercial rigs though so about any manual for a truck with a C7 should do you fine
Here's the TM number as well as the .pdf file name the ETM is reading.
As Geo said, there is just enough to wet your whistle but I'd not use it as a source for engine specifics:

View attachment 783244
The C7 engine doesn't concern me as much as the electronics in the module based PDP in those trucks. I too have that TM and the 10-1 & 10-2 for the MTVs which mainly cover the 3126 and motherboard based PDP. They all are limited on the trouble shooting for the new style PDP. aua

Attachments

Third From Texas

Lugnuts

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are THE BEST! See if you can upload it to the TM section of this site. I will buy a copy if you burn it on a CD or memory stick. Try to get the other -20 as well.
Definitely be interested in what you have. You'll be my new best friend! LOL

Ronmar

In the end having seen both A1 and A1R schematics, the A1 and A1R are not all that different electrically. The biggest visual difference is that they went from the sometimes problematic circuit card type PDP to the off the shelf sealed relay modules. The relays contained within are basically the same and service the same circuits. They also somewhere in the end of the A1 shifted to the integrated gauge module and bussed gauges, so sadly if your gremlin are gauge related, it may require a whole controller vis a single gauge to fix… Not so visible is the 260A alt on the A1R which I am sure cuts down on battery and charge related issues…

The early A1 schematic is available here…

ramdough

In the end having seen both A1 and A1R schematics, the A1 and A1R are not all that different electrically. The biggest visual difference is that they went from the sometimes problematic circuit card type PDP to the off the shelf sealed relay modules. The relays contained within are basically the same and service the same circuits. They also somewhere in the end of the A1 shifted to the integrated gauge module and bussed gauges, so sadly if your gremlin are gauge related, it may require a whole controller vis a single gauge to fix… Not so visible is the 260A alt on the A1R which I am sure cuts down on battery and charge related issues…

The early A1 schematic is available here…
Was there a link or file to this post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramdough

To the A1 schematic? Here was referring to here on the SS website… At the top of the SS home page in the schematics section, select “Present Conflict Vehicles”. The A1 schematic is at the bottom of page 1… Here is a link…

I already had that one. I thought you had the entire A1 TM in a pdf format.

Thanks for posting the link anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks