• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1087 vs bridge

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
So....if that happened in Ohio, how/why did the truck end up in Texas?

It is currently being stored behind a friend's business and I recently bought one of the 'porch' platform pieces off it from the current owner.

Cheers
It was taken to RRAD for accessing and possible rebuild im sure they deemed it salvage

Third From Texas

I picked mine up in Hooks. The people there were really nice and helpful once I found them
Heh

When we went to Hooks to recover a M1082 trailer, they gave gave us a crappy printed map, opened the gate, and said to follow the signs.

Of course, many of the signs were missing or down. And a couple of the turns were not clear. So after an hour of driving the M1079 ALL OVER and thru where they keep all the goodies (underground bunkers with massive air handlers) we finally found a couple guys road testing another truck and get back on track. So much cool stuff parked on that base (and a few fun tank courses to drive around). Once we got to the right spot, they were super helpful getting us loaded up and rolling.

ps: I think we found the locations were ALL the missing HUMVEE x-doors that GovPlanet didn't have with years of auction trucks (we could have stopped and grabbed a few dozen at every corner we tuned, but I doubt we'd have made it out the gate with them).

LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks