• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 camper conversion

zout

That leveling system wore me out looking at it - great job.
Looks like your ready to say quits on it for 5 days and put er to use.

We found we had to throttle back the hot water output from the Eemax on demand - water was just going through too fast to really get hot hot. Stuck a valve in line on the output side so it stays in the hot water heater a tad long.

CY There.

zout

We got the Eemax on demand - pretty much the same - just different color. Hot water is hot water and ohhhhhh beats running to the cabins.

NSCoyote

wow awesome work mr and mrs morgan, you both have some crazy skills with MVs.

i seen you had already done the top corners, but in the future if you need that sort of thign formed go see your local custom motorcycle fab shop. they can form them out of sheet metal the same way they form gas tanks and fenders, alot easier and makes for a seamless shape. :)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take this fight out of the forums or I will start handing out free vacations to alot of people.

Understood?

A059FMJ5.56MM

you sold this? after all that work? oh well. it has been 3 years and I finally got my truck down to SC (lost 5th gear along the way) but have been trolling the forums for great ideas, tips and tricks and keep coming back to this one. I hope to have this finished by then end of 2015 we will see how the time/money equation pans out.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
you sold this? after all that work? oh well. it has been 3 years and I finally got my truck down to SC (lost 5th gear along the way) but have been trolling the forums for great ideas, tips and tricks and keep coming back to this one. I hope to have this finished by then end of 2015 we will see how the time/money equation pans out.
uploadfromtaptalk1407556026158.jpg yep, sold it. Was to small, we camp in this now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks