• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 trailer Conversion thread

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
900R22.5 radial They are a little shorter but I got them for $50.00 each on bead blasted wheels and powder coated. Good tread. I didn`t need NDTs on the trailer. But you have a point.

oldMan99

Hey...

Very nice build and very nice thread with lots of pictures.... But.....

Now that is has been a bit over a year since this project, any chance we can get an update on "Owner Satisfaction" and any issues that may have come up during use?

How much did the project end up weighing? (Empty)

How did the tongue weight come out/is the tongue length about right? (How long is it from the front of the box to the center of the lunet?)

Did you ever mount anything on the tongue? (generator, water tank, spare tire....)?

If you did it again, what would you do differently?

What did you decide to do with the brakes? 1 master cylinder per axle or per side or just 1 or what??

Whatever you initially did with the brake design, how do you like it? Have you had to change/modify it? If so, how and how is the change working?

Got any recent pictures of it all done and in use?

Thanks a bunch in advance!!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Latest updates are in the "M109 camper conversion" thread. They have put the foam on the inside of the sheet metal and put in the frame for the bed (with pics).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks