• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 van body wiring diagram ??? Cia national secret ?

61sleepercab

I am trading for a M109 Deuce with the original GI van body. The truck seems to be a plane jane van body as there is no indications that it was a communication van.

I have read the TMs as best I can and can not find the van body wiring schematic .

I need the wiring schematic for the M109 van body for a 1970's M35a2 . Any help appreciated Mark Before you flame me, I have tried site and web searches before I posted.

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trading for a M109 Deuce with the original GI van body. The truck seems to be a plane jane van body as there is no indications that it was a communication van.

I have read the TMs as best I can and can not find the van body wiring schematic .

I need the wiring schematic for the M109 van body for a 1970's M35a2 . Any help appreciated Mark Before you flame me, I have tried site and web searches before I posted.
Here are two that I have found. Seem to be accurate. Hope this helps.

Attachments

zout

61 - if your considering using some of the internal wiring behind them metal walls I only make a suggestion to open the wall and see what that wiring looks like - everything I had in the walls of mine was removed just to stop thinking about ever using it without checking it out. It was worth it - it was all nasty and an accident waiting to happen.

OR - I could be absolutely wrong and your considering something else.

61sleepercab

I plan to open up the van walls to check for rust between the panels and the wiring condition. The original fuse box/junctions seem a little bit clunky and uses up a lot of wall space. I plan a half and half multipurpose van, light camping for event attendance with center section and rear of bed for hauling stuff. My buddy and I camped and cooked for 6 days out of two tents and a Dodge Crew cab with a topper at a national engine show. I found that a Coleman gas stove with folding oven box was the Cat's Meow at chow time. I have to get the truck home and start a Mobile Mancave M109 build thread.Thanks for ideas.Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks