• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 van body wiring diagram ??? Cia national secret ?

61sleepercab

I am trading for a M109 Deuce with the original GI van body. The truck seems to be a plane jane van body as there is no indications that it was a communication van.

I have read the TMs as best I can and can not find the van body wiring schematic .

I need the wiring schematic for the M109 van body for a 1970's M35a2 . Any help appreciated Mark Before you flame me, I have tried site and web searches before I posted.

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trading for a M109 Deuce with the original GI van body. The truck seems to be a plane jane van body as there is no indications that it was a communication van.

I have read the TMs as best I can and can not find the van body wiring schematic .

I need the wiring schematic for the M109 van body for a 1970's M35a2 . Any help appreciated Mark Before you flame me, I have tried site and web searches before I posted.
Here are two that I have found. Seem to be accurate. Hope this helps.

Attachments

zout

61 - if your considering using some of the internal wiring behind them metal walls I only make a suggestion to open the wall and see what that wiring looks like - everything I had in the walls of mine was removed just to stop thinking about ever using it without checking it out. It was worth it - it was all nasty and an accident waiting to happen.

OR - I could be absolutely wrong and your considering something else.

61sleepercab

I plan to open up the van walls to check for rust between the panels and the wiring condition. The original fuse box/junctions seem a little bit clunky and uses up a lot of wall space. I plan a half and half multipurpose van, light camping for event attendance with center section and rear of bed for hauling stuff. My buddy and I camped and cooked for 6 days out of two tents and a Dodge Crew cab with a topper at a national engine show. I found that a Coleman gas stove with folding oven box was the Cat's Meow at chow time. I have to get the truck home and start a Mobile Mancave M109 build thread.Thanks for ideas.Mark