• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A4 Project

RSB3

I have the same issues with the windows, I will be rebuilding 2 if not 3 and will need to replace 1 window and will go with some type of insulated unit. Hopefully soon I will get to them. Keep the pics coming!

zout

RW - check out the circular convection cookers - they work great and the taste of the food is not deterioated from them. On the run we can cook steaks in them along with vegies at the same time. Its a great addition for you to possibly check out to have on hand. Or maybe not.

rwbrown72

RW - check out the circular convection cookers - they work great and the taste of the food is not deterioated from them. On the run we can cook steaks in them along with vegies at the same time. Its a great addition for you to possibly check out to have on hand. Or maybe not.
I will check them out. Thanks. I'm not sure how much cooking I will be doing in the 109 with the MKT out back, but I'm open to all ideas and will look into them. :D

zout

You can get really good deals on them on the web - through the stores they run over $150 - outta their minds as we got ours for $69.

I had a thread here on a 109 build but I had it removed - besides there are other members here that have much better units as well for ideas. I really like your window change for what it is worth.

When you look - they are circular and portable units (kind of look like a food dehydrater) really good results from ours.

Keep the pics coming - I like seeing these 109 builds as well.

You mentioned holding tanks - we have 42 gallon holding tanks on the 109. Besides a whole lot of other crap.

Augdog1964

Interior needed

Hey all,

Should you need RV interiors or other RV stuff let me know... I am the owner of the Midwest's largest RV dealership... 3 locations... so I might be able to get interior components for you from the manufacturers...

Just an .02 for help, not a plug.

zout

Now ya tell me - had custom showers - custom toilets made besides other array of goodies in the 109 - but EH - that was a year and 1/2 also.

Thanks as others may benefit from this and that is good.

rwbrown72

Hey all,

Should you need RV interiors or other RV stuff let me know... I am the owner of the Midwest's largest RV dealership... 3 locations... so I might be able to get interior components for you from the manufacturers...

Just an .02 for help, not a plug.
Thanks for that. If you need a website, I can help with that...not a plug either (HE HE HE!) ... Just kidding! List your website and I'll check it out. How far are you from Mt. Vernon, IL 62864?:D

Darwin T

check this out " Nature's Head Dry Composting Toilet ". this is in the plans for my M109a3 project "Project make it a RV so i can park it in my driveway with the city of port arthur fining me"

rwbrown72

Got a new camera for my company and had to "practice" at home!
It's a little long and a bit boring, but you can see the potiential of the camera. We will be shooting some tv commercials with it soon. I might even use the m109 in one. Who knows.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcZkBbej_Do&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/media]

rwbrown72

OK... so Wade (802dot1q on SS) has me motivated to get this project going. We took the trucks out for a spin the other day. He shot this photo from his M820 at my M109A4. We also took a trip to the RV store. Got some catalogs and are making our plans as we speak. :beer:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks