• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1102 trailer mods

sgthawk

This is not my trailer but a great idea on how to mount an awning. In my case am planing on building an exocage around the topper to support a roof top tend and the awning.
image.jpg

sgthawk

I finally figured out how I was going to build the cage to support a roof top tent. My main concern was that I wanted the cage to be removable. I ended up building tube brackets that the round 1 3/4 cage tubing could slide into and be pined.
image.jpg

Last edited:

TXFirefighter

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Picture in post #21. Do you happen to know who has that trailer as I am interested to see how he shortened the sides of the canvas and put in the holes to retain it to the trailer...

trailer is coming right along! I cant say enough about how much I enjoy these old military trailers, they are so robust and handy. We use ours for almost everything and they haul way more than rated. I really like the awning idea

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks