• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1123 Radio mounting rack

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter

blutow

Still looks like a good deal...mine I last sold was $ 100, and 45 shipping
Looks like a good deal if the current bidder wins, but there is still a day left in the auction ($50 is not a "buy it now" price). BTW, thanks for the quick shipping on your tray, it is supposed to arrive today.

blutow

I got my tray from @aghumvee today, he had the dash brackets as well. I am debating whether I want to do the cup holder cutouts or what else I might add for some storage. I hate to cut holes, but need something for holding cell phone and misc. crap.

1647640498692.png

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got my tray from @aghumvee today, he had the dash brackets as well. I am debating whether I want to do the cup holder cutouts or what else I might add for some storage. I hate to cut holes, but need something for holding cell phone and misc. crap.

View attachment 861878

I was thinking about gluing on some cup holders. I don't want to destroy the tray as I might get the two way intercom.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have pics of m1165 radio tray? Not trying to highjack because I want one for my m1123 also but 100 for shipping seems really bad.

dma251

I'm looking for the vertical VIC3 mounting bracket that goes on the turbo radio rack in place of the lower shelf. Anyone have a PN or know where I can find one? I can't find one on Ebay without buying the whole rack.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks