• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M125 Wrecker is MINE!!!

mbal

congrats on the new purchase, Steve from Highpoint is a good guy and his equipment is nothing but the best, good luck with it.

alphadeltaromeo

Lee

Congrats on a great truck! I'm really pleased for ya bud...sure looks great like it is quite frankly, but with the new colors, I'm sure it'll look incredible. Can't wait to see the comparison pics 'sides a deuce *grin*

SasquatchSanta

Wow!!! --- That's a good lookin truck!

The Orr Minnesota Fire Department (where I live) had an M125 for a tanker truck until it developed head gasket trouble --- probably from being lugged.

It had the same engine that you've got. It had a great sound.

42 MPH in an M125 is the epitome of deliberate speed. Beatuiful!

Congrats.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats Lee! Here is the engine description from the dash ten.
Guess I'll be looking for more 10-ton PS magazine notes again. :)

BTW, I think it looks good in white, just remove the markings....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks