• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m129a2c super camper build

indy4x4fab

Banned
Nick, is the trailer parked in your driveway? If so, you must have some nice neighbors!
Lookin good ! :beer:
The neighbors love it, they say no body messes with them any more, cause tho hole neighbor hood thinks I'm crazy, and not to be messed with. I think they started thinking that after drove it right threw the center of one of there street party a while back, part the red seas.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
How does the trailer drive and ride with the 1400's compared to the duals. I just won one. I was planning on switching over to singles. Did you have any issues with rubbing?
Thanks
Will

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
That sucks maybe someone else can chime in. I didnt want to start a new thread since this one was already here. There isnt anything in the TM about singles and I would perfer to get input from someone who has done it before I start swapping stuff over
Will

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can chime in but nothing good will come of it. This thread has some good info and if it stays up a little maybe someone will comment on what you need Will.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I thought they take studs and nuts like the 5tons. The trailer has duals now. I am in no rush I have never driven my tractor with a trailer on it. I have never driven anything with a 5th wheel trailer on it. I am in no
rush.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks