• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m129a2c super camper build

indy4x4fab

Banned
Nick, is the trailer parked in your driveway? If so, you must have some nice neighbors!
Lookin good ! :beer:
The neighbors love it, they say no body messes with them any more, cause tho hole neighbor hood thinks I'm crazy, and not to be messed with. I think they started thinking that after drove it right threw the center of one of there street party a while back, part the red seas.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
How does the trailer drive and ride with the 1400's compared to the duals. I just won one. I was planning on switching over to singles. Did you have any issues with rubbing?
Thanks
Will

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
That sucks maybe someone else can chime in. I didnt want to start a new thread since this one was already here. There isnt anything in the TM about singles and I would perfer to get input from someone who has done it before I start swapping stuff over
Will

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can chime in but nothing good will come of it. This thread has some good info and if it stays up a little maybe someone will comment on what you need Will.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I thought they take studs and nuts like the 5tons. The trailer has duals now. I am in no rush I have never driven my tractor with a trailer on it. I have never driven anything with a 5th wheel trailer on it. I am in no
rush.