• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M129a4

Jeepsinker

With that kind of insulation and the overall design of the trailer it actually sounds like it would make a great reefer trailer. I bet with jus a small air conditioner you'll be able to hang meat in there in July.

Csm Davis

With that kind of insulation and the overall design of the trailer it actually sounds like it would make a great reefer trailer. I bet with jus a small air conditioner you'll be able to hang meat in there in July.
Yeah that's what I am aiming for I like being cool about 65° and no windows so I can sleep day or night.

Csm Davis

The outside paint job is going to be really nice also, I am doing a Desert Storm memorial and list all the military guys that died and maybe a map with the major battles listed, still a work in progress in my head.

Jeepsinker

Sounds cool. I wasn't aware we actually lost any men in desert storm. I was always under the impression we just kind of crushed the enemy with impunity. Nevertheless, all of our lost veterans deserve to be honored.

Csm Davis

Sounds cool. I wasn't aware we actually lost any men in desert storm. I was always under the impression we just kind of crushed the enemy with impunity. Nevertheless, all of our lost veterans deserve to be honored.
This and kids not knowing that we were there before OIF is why I want to do it. And we lost 294 good men and women.

Jeepsinker

Roger that. Thanks for the education. I'm finding anymore that kids ( and even a lot of my generation) don't know much of anything anymore anyway, much less do they care about things that matter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks