• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A1 Some assembly required

natem

Ok, finely got back to my project today! I will have her back on the wheels tomorrow.:jumpin:
Time for a shower and a nap. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Nate

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I suck at body work. Your 151 looks great, now that you are over the hump you sold it???? Man, maybe I shouldn't buy a body man special.

bullfrog1234

That was good work and a lot of time spent making all that happen. I found many rust places inside the body work of my M151 that consumed many hours of work. I am still working on a few odds and ends.

natem

Thanks, lots of time is a understatement. I used 2 large spools of welding wire on that puppy. 151's can be a real test of patience to say the least. In most cases the rust has rust.

Nate

65BAJA

Hmm. I'm a little confused now. I thought the 151's with the drop in the fender for the front marker lights were A2 models and had trailing arm rear suspension.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks