• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A1 Some assembly required

natem

Ok, finely got back to my project today! I will have her back on the wheels tomorrow.:jumpin:
Time for a shower and a nap. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Nate

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I suck at body work. Your 151 looks great, now that you are over the hump you sold it???? Man, maybe I shouldn't buy a body man special.

bullfrog1234

That was good work and a lot of time spent making all that happen. I found many rust places inside the body work of my M151 that consumed many hours of work. I am still working on a few odds and ends.

natem

Thanks, lots of time is a understatement. I used 2 large spools of welding wire on that puppy. 151's can be a real test of patience to say the least. In most cases the rust has rust.

Nate

65BAJA

Hmm. I'm a little confused now. I thought the 151's with the drop in the fender for the front marker lights were A2 models and had trailing arm rear suspension.