• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151a2 purchase--cant figure out the year

txdodge43man

Hey gem,
Marine front bumper but Army wheel hubs.
Rainman
I dont mean to hi jack the thread but "army hubs"? ive only seen two types of hub for the M151 family the first protuction m151's did not have the lifting eye and then there is the one that is on his jeep. Did the USMC have another type that I do not know about? If so pictures please

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Despite the "mix and match" situation, I'd be proud to own your 151. Now, where was the last pic in your original post taken and did you take it yourself? If so, I don't envy you the ride! That looks like some seriously heavy weather ahead!!

gem1410

Spoke with the Mutt Guru---Great Guy---Says it was a USMC with a delivery date of 1980--He looked at the pictures and said the charcoal canister holes are there and the early tank was probably the only one around so it was put in--I have the correct tank---anyone have the charcoal canister set up-----------I put in the picture of the ship because it looked great

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks