• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151a2 Resto project

Lindsaym151

Sorry its been so long since i posted any progress,I have been working out of town!
We have been having carb problems . I have been talking to the pros over at 838.

All said and done i hooked up with a locall rebuilder through MVPA. Told him my symptoms and have a date to get her rebuilt correctly next week!!
He assures me my troubles will be over!
Needs new shocks at the rear and probably up front also.
I put all new u-joints in 10 in all! looks like i might have a seeping seal at the front diff, could be just flung grease from the new u-joint.

All in all she is coming together nicely!
As my Dad always told me the last 10% is the hardest on any project!!!

Tankjeepman

Your project looks great. I have an A2 body in about the same shape as yours was in. Did you fabricate your replacement parts or did you buy them? If you bought them, who did you buy them from? Thanks

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking forward to this weekend coming up on Sat. the 18th, I can see this girl in the parade for Vietnam Veterans in Tavares. Are you going to bring you M35 as well.

Lindsaym151

Talked to Carl. He wants big trucks ! Setting my deuce up with commo antenna and convo0y lite!
Waiting to hear from my wing man on manning the 151

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks