• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M197A1 Converter Dolly Refurbish

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Seems like some of your projects are like mine... They take more than a day or two to complete. :) . Not wishing any "slowdowns" for you - but it sure is nice to see that I am not the only one who doesn't seem to be able to finish a project in a few weeks!

That is definitely a neat dolly. Starting to look really nice.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have any source for wheel cylinders (rebuild kits or new ones) and wheel seals for these axles? I want to say they're the same as the M146 semitrailer and maybe a few other trailers as well.

I want to say they're called "ordnance axles," but am unsure.

The wheel seal is P/N 7975349.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have any source for wheel cylinders (rebuild kits or new ones) and wheel seals for these axles? I want to say they're the same as the M146 semitrailer and maybe a few other trailers as well.

I want to say they're called "ordnance axles," but am unsure.

The wheel seal is P/N 7975349.
Anybody?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks