M200A1 Trailer. What to do?

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tows really nice, even towed it short distances without the tongue extension, behind the pickupIMG_6863.JPGhandled it really well but don’t want to make a habit of it with the pickup not being able to activate the brakes.IMG_6864.JPG

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Airbornebandsman built that one for himself, but passed it on to me when he bought a tractor. He did a very good job of it, well thought out and executed. There is a thread of his build on SS somewhere.
I use it to shunt trailers around, or I can haul the M146 with the M813 (which combination I don't seem to have ever taken a picture of).

A stranger combination was using it to haul the Humvee 5th-wheel shelter-carrier when we were moving out to the new property last year. :smile:
Now that the shelter is on there, I suppose I could use it to haul the shelter behind a deuce or 5-ton, though it would certainly look odd!

Cheers

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks