• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M200A1 Trailer. What to do?

Pat Gray

Just picked up a M200A1 trailer today and wondering what people have done with them. Water tank, flatbed, camper conversion? Anyone have any pictures what they have done?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Airbornebandsman built that one for himself, but passed it on to me when he bought a tractor. He did a very good job of it, well thought out and executed. There is a thread of his build on SS somewhere.
I use it to shunt trailers around, or I can haul the M146 with the M813 (which combination I don't seem to have ever taken a picture of).

A stranger combination was using it to haul the Humvee 5th-wheel shelter-carrier when we were moving out to the new property last year. :smile:
Now that the shelter is on there, I suppose I could use it to haul the shelter behind a deuce or 5-ton, though it would certainly look odd!

Cheers

Attachments

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have any pictures but one of mine has been turned into a portable, outdoor workout center. New owner mounted gym equipment and accessories to take with him.
Another was used as the base for a portable climbing wall.
Farmers and construction crews have turned them into fuel tankers, water haulers, fertilizer haulers, etc...
One was used to mount a home built, massive log splitter/ fence rail machine.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is your tounge extension something you built or is it available as a kit?
Here are a few pics of the tongue extension IMG_5178.jpg
.IMG_5177.jpg
It’s removable, and can be extended 38” if necessary.IMG_5176.jpg
The lunette is also on a receiver so it can easily be swapped out for my ball hitch if needed.
IMG_5175.jpg

My trailer came from @kblazer87 as well!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks