• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 deep water fording kit

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Drive 3 miles to town to the store couple times a week for a twelver of Mtn Dew, home improvement store couple times a month, salvage yard runs a couple times a month, every day for 9 days of deer hunting, family camping weekends, hauling junk, hauling firewood, to pick up things I buy on the internet.

And 1 time off the boat launch just to impress my brother hndrsonj.

More or less everywhere except the 60 mile round trip to work. OK maybe a couple times.

Seriously, The fact that it can be run underwater is interesting to me. It is like a challenge. I will try it as many times as it takes to be successful and then everything will go in a box. It just feels like it needs to be done.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is not water proof. I have many seals and gaskets to replace. The Wisconsin water is cooling off now. This is my winter project now. Time for research and repairs.

Seatyger

If you PM me your address I will photocopy my parts list and instructions and mail them to you from the kit I obtained a while back if your still looking. Then after I get my garage organized I can lay out the parts with a steel yard stick for reference and photgraph them if necessary.

Jim

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you PM me your address I will photocopy my parts list and instructions and mail them to you from the kit I obtained a while back if your still looking. Then after I get my garage organized I can lay out the parts with a steel yard stick for reference and photgraph them if necessary.

Jim
Jim, I'm running out of options. I will PM you my address. ANY help would be appreciated.

Pictures and measurements would be REALLY appreciated!

I found some double fording cables on ebay.

Last edited: