• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 drive flange specifications

Foreverunstopable

Is there a manual that has the exact specifications for the outer drive flange on an m211? I have found a guy in Tennessee who has off the shelf front selectable hubs for the GMC 2.5ton axles. He sells them for $600.00 but I want to make sure he has the exact lockout before I buy it. Need spline count, shaft diameter, distance between spline ect...

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can get some info for you by removing a cap and measuring. I doubt you will readily find a print of any kind. Are you going to put these on an M211, or on an M211 axle in another application? Please email me at massey478@yahoo.com
Thanks Marti

Foreverunstopable

The truck has the M211 axles. I think there were two types of spline count, 10 and 27 but I'm not sure. I have found a source for classic lockout hubs and he swears he has 10 sets of hub on the shelf for the M211 and CCKW. If I had exact specifications I can go back and make sure they are the real deal and post his info of anyone was interested in a set.

jatonka

Reviving this old thread to see if anyone has a set of M135-M211 lockout hubs available for sale.......or........even one hub. A friend asked me to check, he has a M135 and one lockout hub and wants another one . jatonka@telenet.net or PM me. Thanks, JT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks