• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 drive flange specifications

Foreverunstopable

Is there a manual that has the exact specifications for the outer drive flange on an m211? I have found a guy in Tennessee who has off the shelf front selectable hubs for the GMC 2.5ton axles. He sells them for $600.00 but I want to make sure he has the exact lockout before I buy it. Need spline count, shaft diameter, distance between spline ect...

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can get some info for you by removing a cap and measuring. I doubt you will readily find a print of any kind. Are you going to put these on an M211, or on an M211 axle in another application? Please email me at massey478@yahoo.com
Thanks Marti

Foreverunstopable

The truck has the M211 axles. I think there were two types of spline count, 10 and 27 but I'm not sure. I have found a source for classic lockout hubs and he swears he has 10 sets of hub on the shelf for the M211 and CCKW. If I had exact specifications I can go back and make sure they are the real deal and post his info of anyone was interested in a set.

jatonka

Reviving this old thread to see if anyone has a set of M135-M211 lockout hubs available for sale.......or........even one hub. A friend asked me to check, he has a M135 and one lockout hub and wants another one . jatonka@telenet.net or PM me. Thanks, JT