• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M215, reasonable price?

snock

Greetings all. I'm not very familiar with these trucks but have always liked the looks of them. Anyways, during a trip into town yesterday I noticed an M215 behind the autoparts store and stopped in to ask if it was for sale. The guy wants to sell it but neither of us know a reasonable price for such a beast. The body is nice with little rust as is the bed. It's in running condition and all original as far as I know except for 12V headlights. Having said that, what would a decent offer on this be?

M215

M215 are the coolest, yes I'm a little bias.
Check the items that are difficult to replace / find. Tail gate, cab sheild, fuel tank, PTO and pump mechanism. These are unique to these vehicles, most spent a hard life after serving our country. Without pics and detailed info $750-2000?

Karl

xm708

m215

I know there is a m215 here in Brattleboro VT but he is asking $3000 and it has been on craigslist for a

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

time !

And yes I added a picture !!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks