• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M215, reasonable price?

snock

Greetings all. I'm not very familiar with these trucks but have always liked the looks of them. Anyways, during a trip into town yesterday I noticed an M215 behind the autoparts store and stopped in to ask if it was for sale. The guy wants to sell it but neither of us know a reasonable price for such a beast. The body is nice with little rust as is the bed. It's in running condition and all original as far as I know except for 12V headlights. Having said that, what would a decent offer on this be?

M215

M215 are the coolest, yes I'm a little bias.
Check the items that are difficult to replace / find. Tail gate, cab sheild, fuel tank, PTO and pump mechanism. These are unique to these vehicles, most spent a hard life after serving our country. Without pics and detailed info $750-2000?

Karl

xm708

m215

I know there is a m215 here in Brattleboro VT but he is asking $3000 and it has been on craigslist for a

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

time !

And yes I added a picture !!

Last edited: