• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M270a1

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks. I was going to go with 22.5's and low pro tubeless wheels. But if I'm going to do all that, I might as well buy a complete axle set from under a trailer and swap it all. That might happen in the future though just to get air brakes. Haven't decided. I do keep thinking about adding panhard rods to the axles and removing the leafs to swap in airbags though. The bonus would be the ability to lower the deck height. But again, I might as well swap the entire thing. Just not sure where to go there.

Another update today. I drove up to north east Georgia and picked up oak decking for the trailer today. Swung into Helen for lunch and to goof off.
15259661_1311221698900013_7459638756168041917_o.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well I just coated it down in oil. Next up is the new tires to be installed. Still need a 5 ton rim though. Then it's servicing the brakes and greasing up everything.

Jakelc15

I'm not exactly down the street but I have a bunch of 5 ton rims you could have.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks