• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M275 Sound off...

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
[I think it would be nice to have a lowboy with some ramps for M37 /QUOTE]

Here are some pics of a lowboy made by a fellow SS member from the frame under an expando van.

Now it's stuck in your head MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:jumpin:.

Attachments

jdknech

i am also working on converting my M35 into a tractor, i picked up a commercial 5th wheel today for $250. it will bolt to the frame, and i hope will be removable( with the backhoe:wink:) and i can still use the cargo bed as needed...

rwbrown72

i am also working on converting my M35 into a tractor, i picked up a commercial 5th wheel today for $250. it will bolt to the frame, and i hope will be removable( with the backhoe:wink:) and i can still use the cargo bed as needed...
That is the idea I had as well. I just got a fifth wheel plate from a wrecked semi. (Uncle owns a trucking company).... I would like to make this a bolt on/off situation if possible. Let me know what you come up with.

Last edited:

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman! That beavertail M295 is exactly what I'd like to make. Do you have any larger photos of it?

Mark2X2

If you want an M275, your best bet is to find one for sale. They are rare but they are out there.

I use mine for pulling my 2 M128A2C's (12 Ton). One of my trailers has a couple 100 surplus Gore-Tex Parkas on clothing racks up and down bothsides of the trailer.

I do suggest using the 6 Ton trailers behind the M275's. Anything bigger is much better with a 5 Ton tractor.
Kevin,
That 2 1/2 ton tractor you have pictured, dose it have 11.00-20's on it?
Mark

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the info. It seems like a 6 ton rating for that trailer might be a bit low.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks