• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M332 Refurbish

GHall

Very cool! I just picked up a M332 from an auction and am waiting for the EUC myself and was wondering how you painted it? As far as rattle cans or a sprayer like you would use on a house or a fence? Also from what I gathered from the TM's, you don't have to have the air hooked up to tow one of these is that right?

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool! I just picked up a M332 from an auction and am waiting for the EUC myself and was wondering how you painted it? As far as rattle cans or a sprayer like you would use on a house or a fence? Also from what I gathered from the TM's, you don't have to have the air hooked up to tow one of these is that right?
I painted it with a harbor freight paint gun. You could use spray cans, but its generally less expensive to use a gun on anything bigger than a few parts.

The air lines do not have to be hooked up to tow the M332 or most other trailers with hydraulic brakes.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found some 10R22.5 wheels, tires, and lugnuts from a M105A3 and put them on. I think I like it, but it does make it wider. I considered trying to move the 105A3 hitch and landing gear over, but it would be a lot of work.

Maybe its a M332A1 now?

Attachments

Danger Ranger

I like it too. Got a neat industrial look to it. Not that it didn't, but now its a little more "modernized"...

Have you noticed any difference in towing it with the diff tires? I doubt it, but thought I would ask.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like it too. Got a neat industrial look to it. Not that it didn't, but now its a little more "modernized"...

Have you noticed any difference in towing it with the diff tires? I doubt it, but thought I would ask.
I don't have it anymore, but I did not notice any difference other than it being considerably wider.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks