• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Owner Awe

dmetalmiki

Grow on you/multiply??Hmmmmm....I bought an M35..(Ponders)..so scared of that I got an M54..errr..even MORE scared I bought an M45!...soooo.to.turn myself to jelly! I got a tank transporter...AND FINALLY (as they say!?) an M62 to....? well it certainly would be handy woudnt (isnt)it!..((some people collect..stamps..))I LOVE EM ALL..so..GO FOR IT..(all the others maintenance/care advice applies of course)....

mucekok

beware the green iron disease! i bought one of these trucks once... Now i have had 8 of them, one 5-ton, and just got a '49 cj-2a... its an addiction.

AMGeneral

I;m just repeating what everyone else has said,take the plunge,Deuces are handy trucks to have around.Bought mine in 99 with a broken crank and had sat for 8 yrs,It is the most dependable vehicle in the "stable" although the wrecker is a close second!Still after having 25 MV's and numerous trailers I can say I use the Deuce the most of all.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
You would want one too if you saw how easy my duece starts and how sweet it runs what it can carry or store under it's tarp how much fun it is to drive and the fact that it is the lowest milage vehicle in my fleet. All are signs that I will be passing it on to my kids cause I would rather move than get rid of it. Add to it that it has a winch and will drive in any storm that hits us makes it one of the family.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Army makes a great point-

With a cargo cover on it, a deuce doubles as mobile storage. I have bought lumber before in a rainstorm and it stayed nice and dry, been in the middle of a job and just throw the tools in the back to keep them dry, etc. It's great!!!!

sak00

I'm in the same boat as you. I want one too and am trying to learn as much about them also. I'm in Brooksville and one day I'll find mine.

littlebob

I think waitng to get one is like waiting to have children till you can afford everything you want for them. All eithier of them need is a fair amount of your time
and a reasonble amount of cash. Doing both is harder, but doable.
littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks