• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 tow-bar an M820?

emr

I guess U got it, its a no go for sure, in a field on private property to get it moved ok, never never on a road where someone can get hurt,,,thanks for asking....this is the place to find out what u need, it is soooo much cheaper to have it brought home by a proffessional.....:-D

Sephirothq

What is really going to be fun is when you go to stop your M35 and the M820 doesn't stop. If you are lucky the truck will jack knife and stop. Maybe break the tow bar maybe not.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Yesterday I had a friend tow my M816 wrecker to another LZ with his large rollback.
All went well until he tried to turn into the driveway. He had the steering wheel secured so the wheels would not turn too sharp.
We planned to stop and unsecure the wheel prior to making the sharp turn into the drive but at the last minute he thought the wrecker would track.
He made the turn too fast and the wrecker pushed his truck into a ditch jackknifing the wrecker against the rollback. No injuries or damage to the rollback but the right fender of the wrecker is toast. My free tow job will prob cost me around 500 bucks to fix.
NEVER TOW A HEAVY VEHICLE WITH A LIGHTER ONE.......ASK ME HOW I KNOW.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks