• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 A/C system

rustystud

Probably won't be but the kit comes with it and a 2 year warranty, I'm pretty sure it'll void the warranty if I remove the fan
If your kit comes with a fan already on the condenser then you can mount it anywhere there is air flow. For example, on the roof comes to mind ! Yes I know that sounds crazy, but at the transit department I worked at we mounted cooling condensers that had built in fans on the roof all the time. Also mounted plenty under the bus too. If you don't use your truck off-road much, (branches and stuff hitting the condenser would not be good) mounting the condenser on the roof would be the easiest and simplest way.

Hummer Guy

If your kit comes with a fan already on the condenser then you can mount it anywhere there is air flow. For example, on the roof comes to mind ! Yes I know that sounds crazy, but at the transit department I worked at we mounted cooling condensers that had built in fans on the roof all the time. Also mounted plenty under the bus too. If you don't use your truck off-road much, (branches and stuff hitting the condenser would not be good) mounting the condenser on the roof would be the easiest and simplest way.
That's most likely what I'll do if it don't have space up front. I got a split system unit on the humvee that's mounted on the roof and it does well even in 98 degrees

Another Ahab

If your kit comes with a fan already on the condenser then you can mount it anywhere there is air flow. For example, on the roof comes to mind ! Yes I know that sounds crazy, but at the transit department I worked at we mounted cooling condensers that had built in fans on the roof all the time. Also mounted plenty under the bus too. .
rustystud, I love you, man!

We are all so lucky to have your hard-won worldly wisdom here for the asking...

and, it's always provided without ANY billing!!!

Talk about a deal!

rustystud

rustystud, I love you, man!

We are all so lucky to have your hard-won worldly wisdom here for the asking...

and, it's always provided without ANY billing!!!

Talk about a deal!
Thanks Ahab ! It's nice to be appreciated. Now if my son would just listen to me ! He's off in Germany going to school right now under the student exchange program at Wake Forest. He knows everything there is to know now. Just ask him !
Here I thought it would be easy having a child in my later years :rolleyes: .

Another Ahab

Thanks Ahab ! It's nice to be appreciated. Now if my son would just listen to me ! He's off in Germany going to school right now under the student exchange program at Wake Forest. He knows everything there is to know now.
You got to tell him "Don't you ever even think of doing" whatever it is you hope he'll do.

It's likely your one and only chance of getting him to do what you want!!

And don't worry too much, becasue somehow it all seems to work out no matter WHAT we do (or don't do), as parents. Good luck, Brother!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks