• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 and M41A2 on Display

dittle

The 934th Airlift Wing had their Family Days picnic today and our museum was requested to provide a tank. So I took over the M41A2 Walker Bulldog and my M35A2 to put them on display for about 6 hours. At times I couldn't tell which was more popular...the Walker Bulldog or my Deuce. There were lines to see both of them at times.

I spent the previous 2 weeks in Taiwan, got back Friday, spent Saturday at the in-laws and now 10 hours in the sun. I'm freakin' exhausted but it was fun to get the OD boy toys out for some fun. Just gives you a renewed amout of energy to play with the OD stuff.

Attachments

Reactions: DAS

dittle

The assigned parking spaces are very fitting. Us MV owners certainly do have something wrong with us :-D :razz:
Cool display for sure!

Yeah, when someone would make a comment about that I would them if my (non-existent) mental problems would qualify me to park there (as I would start twitching and drooling). They would just laugh and walk away. Is the twitching and drooling related to OD Fever?????