• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 and M41A2 on Display

dittle

The 934th Airlift Wing had their Family Days picnic today and our museum was requested to provide a tank. So I took over the M41A2 Walker Bulldog and my M35A2 to put them on display for about 6 hours. At times I couldn't tell which was more popular...the Walker Bulldog or my Deuce. There were lines to see both of them at times.

I spent the previous 2 weeks in Taiwan, got back Friday, spent Saturday at the in-laws and now 10 hours in the sun. I'm freakin' exhausted but it was fun to get the OD boy toys out for some fun. Just gives you a renewed amout of energy to play with the OD stuff.

Attachments

Reactions: DAS

dittle

The assigned parking spaces are very fitting. Us MV owners certainly do have something wrong with us :-D :razz:
Cool display for sure!

Yeah, when someone would make a comment about that I would them if my (non-existent) mental problems would qualify me to park there (as I would start twitching and drooling). They would just laugh and walk away. Is the twitching and drooling related to OD Fever?????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks