• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 front wheel cylinder

brianp454

I just found the complete NAPA wheel cylinder UP 4119 at $35.49 on NAPA Online. The prices at the surplus places have been drifiting up also or offering the Chinese knock-offs at the old price. I'm willing to pay a bit more for stuff made in the USA. I'm planning to have some extra parts avialable in the event of a breakdown. I also don't want to tear the axles apart; it's better to replace everything when you're in there and forget about it for a long, long time.

welldigger

I just found the complete NAPA wheel cylinder UP 4119 at $35.49 on NAPA Online. The prices at the surplus places have been drifiting up also or offering the Chinese knock-offs at the old price. I'm willing to pay a bit more for stuff made in the USA. I'm planning to have some extra parts avialable in the event of a breakdown. I also don't want to tear the axles apart; it's better to replace everything when you're in there and forget about it for a long, long time.
Mark bought 4 for his bobber from napa about 6 minths ago. They fit and functioned just fine. Be aware that what you get may or may not be U.S. made. 2 of the ones we got were USA made and 2 were chinese.

berserker

Check bleeder valves and swapping between American made and Chinese made too I believe has been recommended when swapping, due to metric/ s.a.e. sizing

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks