• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 gwinnett county georgia pit stop

dangeroustyz

I am planing a STEEL owner pit stop Feb 10th 2013 at Jefferys in Braselton Say "High Noon" until whenever. If weather is permitting and everybody is free that weekend PLEASE lets meet up. I am always interested in meeting fellow collectors. Thank You for your time :tank:

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am planing a DEUCE owner pit stop Jan. 9th or 10th at either Jeffrey's or maybe a Hooters near Mall of Georgia or Braselton Ga. If weather is permitting and everybody is free that weekend PLEASE lets meet up. I am always interested in meeting fellow collectors. Thank You for your time
Is this for NEXT year because this NOTICE is a bit late for this year.

olewhiskey

Sunday will be good no game with everyone driving there whats the best time for some of you may be going home in the dark ? 12pm or 2pm for some of the Church Folk?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd like to go. I could bring a deuce, if I can get the free time.

dangeroustyz

WOW!!!! Didnt realize there was soo many collectors that lived near me. Thats great. YES Feb. 9th or 10th will work. Lets make it "HIGH NOON" if possible.(or later for church folks) YES this year. Know its short notice But I was thinking maybe it would work out for local boyz. Anytime anybody wants to cruise around let me know. Im near Braselton. Thanks. What a GREAT COMMUNITY this site is! :beer:

Last edited:

zout

Its one of those I'd like to come BUT posts.

I have a side job deadline project going right now on another Civy car and need almost every spare
minute I have in between my real job and this.

Sounds like a great time to be had and I'd really like to have fired up the ole M43 but it got hijacked and being
held hostage at this time along with the M38A1.

TMNT

Did you decide whether we're meeting on the 9th or 10th? I'm planning to be there but we need to nail down the date and time.

TMNT

The 10th works for me. That gives me time to wash Betty and get the last of the Durhamtown mud off of her. There's still mud stuck in the rear wheels and I need to take the wheels off to get them good and clean.

I'll aim for being there at noon.

dangeroustyz

Yes the 10th works. Man i went off road to climb hills and hit acouple of mud holes(clay holes really) Its hard to get that stuff off. I like hills and trails myself.

TMNT

Man, I don't see 20 showing up. I only see 6 or 7 responding here and maybe each driver brings a Soldier B, for maybe 14 people. I'll be bringing my 11 year old son, so that's two of us.

I think I'd tell him about 12 people unless a lot more start chiming in here.

dangeroustyz

I got acouple of civis that has bad rYdes coming as well. Look forward to meeting everybody. If all goes well we do it again summer time and a bigger place....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks